We’ve put together new features that Intuit has come up with in QuickBooks 2017.
New in QuickBooks Desktop 2017
1. It’s pretty much easier to work with multiple user now. You can print checks, scan, Pay bills and link payments to bills. It also comes with built-in communication tool to make switching easier. This option is available in only Enterprise Edition though.
2. Now in just one one click you will be able to see which filters have been applied to a report. A newly added filter tool lets you quickly toggle back and forth between reports.
3. A new badge reminds you about undeposited funds which needs to be recorded.
4. In audit trail you now get a new feature where you can purge old employees from your company data without losing their transaction history.
5. In earlier versions it was not possible to copy and paste data in the time sheet, whereas in Quickbooks 2017, you will save time when entering information in time sheet by copying and pasting.